Certainly, there were some guys who were wearing them for every occasion anyway, but back then, thay were not individuals who were caring about in fashion. In fact, it was rather an opposite – these sort of men and ladies were regularly described as unfashionable and careless. So what happened that within just a few years, that wearing sneakers outside the gym, have changes from being in bad taste to the point when this is the latest craze, very fashionable one?
The answer is difficult. Honestly, it is more just guessing. But still it can be worth to try to answer that question. The most probable turn of events were as following:
– Phase 1: Sport shoes were worn only for sport activities.
– Phase 2: Guys interested in fashion, stars as well as others who create the newest trends, made a decision to wear them on every day occasion. Nonetheless, sport shoes were still worn mainly with a sporty outfit.
– Phase Three: Fashion designers have seen a huge potential in sport shoes. They started to connect sport shoes with other, not certainly sport outfit, such as skirts.
– Phase Four: Individuals started to follow. A lot of new sneaker shop were opened. Almost everyone bought at least 1 pair of sneakers.
– Phase Five: Sneakers started to be so fashionable, that even wearing them together with elegant clothes is considered to be fashionable.
One thing can be sure – sneakers are going to remain fashionable for a long time. Thus, if you still didn’t get a pair, you should find a nice sneaker shop and choose the one you like. You would obviously have a chance to wear these shoes in a few next seasons, and be fashionable!